This is a thesis which I wrote back in 1999, towards my honours degree in Laws at Monash University. With the recent Facebook Cambridge Analytica scandel, it is interesting to read how much privacy views have changed in 2018.
Genetic privacy too late to protect our future?
- Author:Andre. Di Cioccio
- Monash University, degree granting institution; Monash University. Faculty of Law.
- Subjects:Privacy, Right of — Australia; Human genetics — Government policy — Australia; Medical genetics — Social aspects — Australia; Medical genetics — Moral and ethical aspects — Australia; Medical records — Access control — Australia; Human chromosome abnormalities — Diagnosis — Law and legislation — Australia
- Publisher:Thesis (LL.B. (Hons.))–Monash University, 1999.
- Format:vii, 51 leaves : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Notes:Submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Honours degree of Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law.
Thesis (LL.B. (Hons.))–Monash University, 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (leaves 47-51)